rawrr
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
Owner


안영하세요 ! you have entered the memories land. Do navigate around and leave your messages in my cbox. Thank you. 안영 !


Tagboard

[[PUT YOUR CBOX HERE]] :)

Family


[[CHANGE TO YOUR FOLLOWER WIDGET]]

Wishlist !!

wish1
wish2
wish3
wish4

D' Credits
Back!
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 • 8:04 AM • 0 comments
Hello diary.
So the last time I updated my blog was a year ago. Sorry but please mind my inconsistency. Today was tiring, as always. I'm about going to bed after finished blogging :)
I went to school today and got my class' (The Camaraderie) varsity jacket.
It was far from my expectation as it turns out to be soooo disappointing. Masterpiece Clothing made a fatal error. Really. Not only for the jacket but also the sizes of the t-shirts -__-
So the jacket was firstly designed to have a yellow color at the arm side but they suddenly printed the orange color out! I dislike the color as orange is somehow resembles to the color of tukang parkir and it doesn't well combined with navy!
Sighhhhh! And whats worst is.
No one complained. Idk why. The first possibility is that they're tired enough to complain and don't want to take this issue any longer. Or the second possibility is perhaps they're already satisfied with the errors made. Sighh
But its still our rights to complain, right?-__- so. End of story. We just received the error-varsity right away, with resignation. Tsk.

Anyway, I've got a shocking news this morning when I was on my way to school. Not that shocking, but somehow unbelievable. My parents' servant had his son passed away suffering from Leukimia. The doctor said the main cause of the disease was allegedly to be the too frequent consumption of instant noodles.I don't even recognize him but I feel the sadness as I have known his father for like my lifetime. His son had just got his bachelors degree and was searching for a job. Then this disease attacked..
May he rests in peace and God bless him abundantly.

Thus I think that's enough for today's story.
I hope some of you guys enjoy reading it :)
And.
Goodnight :)

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE