rawrr
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
Owner


안영하세요 ! you have entered the memories land. Do navigate around and leave your messages in my cbox. Thank you. 안영 !


Tagboard

[[PUT YOUR CBOX HERE]] :)

Family


[[CHANGE TO YOUR FOLLOWER WIDGET]]

Wishlist !!

wish1
wish2
wish3
wish4

D' Credits
Am I that innocent?
Thursday, January 10, 2013 • 8:39 AM • 0 comments
Dear diary,
Today was fun, as usual.
I got punished to stay at the BP, standing for like 3 hours, due to my lateness this morning. So when me and my friends were punished, we chatted much and you know what? I got a super duper ultra hyper shocking news (guess I'm exaggerating but its true) about people in my surroundings. Its really, really, really unbelievable. I believe its a secret and I'm not gonna reveal it here -_-
When I said I know nothing about what they told me, they said I am too innocent.... And in my age I ought to know sth about that. Those secrets really made me conscious of this real and cruel life, like seriously.

So,
Do you ever like, intending to greet a friend which you've treated as a close one when chatting on the BBM, but ended up being treated like a stranger? Like you haven't ever met before. Like a total stranger.
So we've known each other for like 4 months. We chat almost everyday. But there's something that makes me frown upon him. Why in the world when we meet at school, we just passed by and do not greet each other. I intended to greet him but his eyes didn't seem to glance at me even once.
It quite made me went berserk.
But later on I asked him on the BBM. "Man, I'm quite confused. Do we like, know each other?"
He said "I was nervous when I saw you this morning, and I didn't even dare to see your face."
I was like oh my God. How can he be that nervous. Am I that scary? Or why can you be that coward?
But truth be told, the people I dislike the most are those who are arrogant and don't greet people when meet even they're friends. Tsk
I'm quite disappointed but its okay I can still accept his reason.
If you're reading this and you feel that I'm talking abt you, sorry but I just wanted to share sth in my blog.
And one thing I want you to know is that I want you to change.

Here is a bonus picture for today! :)
Thats somehow the daily me wearing spectacles! Hehe

I hope you guys enjoy the reading
And goodnight!

Labels:



PAST