rawrr
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
Owner


안영하세요 ! you have entered the memories land. Do navigate around and leave your messages in my cbox. Thank you. 안영 !


Tagboard

[[PUT YOUR CBOX HERE]] :)

Family


[[CHANGE TO YOUR FOLLOWER WIDGET]]

Wishlist !!

wish1
wish2
wish3
wish4

D' Credits
Heaven's lobby.
Monday, January 16, 2012 • 5:34 AM • 0 comments
Hi. How are you!
Hahaha just wanna share sth to you that I am quite happy of the school reports I've got, I rank 31 out of 52, and the parallel of 76 out of 584 students. Its bad, yeah, remembering the rank I've ever got in the 1st year of senior high school, which is the first. But overall, my score has improved dramatically to be compared from the last average score I've ever got.
Anyway,  I've just set up a new business which is a boutique. I sell many fashion apparels, accessories, shoes, and other similar things. I even think of importing those accessories by myself from China. But... Could it be too much? It's quite complicated and I'm still a senior high school student and I have to focus on my studies instead. So I decided to call off this thoughts.
Anyway let's change the topic hahaha let's see how ugly Minho has been now~~~~



But I love you still SHINee! :3

Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE