rawrr
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
Owner


안영하세요 ! you have entered the memories land. Do navigate around and leave your messages in my cbox. Thank you. 안영 !


Tagboard

[[PUT YOUR CBOX HERE]] :)

Family


[[CHANGE TO YOUR FOLLOWER WIDGET]]

Wishlist !!

wish1
wish2
wish3
wish4

D' Credits
Effete little petite.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 • 6:30 AM • 0 comments
No, i am not petite. Just let 'em be more rhythmic. So. Hi Guys. It's Wednesday now, which means there's still 4 days to the happiest celebration in a year hohoho, yes it is Chinese New Year! :)))) but I bet this year will not be as fun as it used to be. Cousins are having their holiday abroad.... D: But it's okay and it's enough as long as there's my siblings come back to gather and to carouse this celebration. :D

Again, I'd like to complain something. My words, how i wish to have my own car, really. I genuinely hate my schedule to be interrupted as what I've been face everyday. Everything are hampered and it certainly does me berserk. I called, and was demanding for a pick directly at 6. Dad said yes and would ask the driver to pick me. But when Dad called, he said that the driver has gone home and you know what, it is about 7 when he called..........
T_T
Yes Indonesia, I terribly need MRTs. When will you set them up?

Random pics uploaded


haahahaha so true lol

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE