rawrr
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
Owner


안영하세요 ! you have entered the memories land. Do navigate around and leave your messages in my cbox. Thank you. 안영 !


Tagboard

[[PUT YOUR CBOX HERE]] :)

Family


[[CHANGE TO YOUR FOLLOWER WIDGET]]

Wishlist !!

wish1
wish2
wish3
wish4

D' Credits
The plain life, with some tiring and exhilarating moments.
Saturday, November 5, 2011 • 4:16 AM • 0 comments
Hello mates,
How are you? It has been a month since I type in this box, yes? Sorry for the inconsistent. :)
So, undoubtedly, I got so many things to tell you!
The first is,
It is sad to tell you that I got a-not-so-good result for my 2nd monthly test. Yes, it is considered a difficult test by everyone, especially (for me) physics. My overall average does not get beyond 80. I ought to make an improvement for the mid test then. Or else I will be kicked out from this so-called plus class -.- sigh..

Taemin #731 Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh, yes, the second one is,
I skipped my school-life for a week and what causes it is the bonuses given to my Dad from his triumph on reaching the target aimed, which is a tour to 九寨溝 (read: Jiǔzhàigōu), which is located in China, and merely close to Tibet, with my family, including me. I'd like to post the captured pictures and share the joy I felt there. But what postponed it is that all the pictures taken has not been uploaded by my big sister on facebook. But I promise, the next post will be the pictures taken from the vacation I have in 九寨溝 then. :D


Taemin #722 Pictures, Images and Photos

Thirdly,
I have just my bangs cut. I demand on having a round-bangs (read: poni bulat, poni batok kelapa(?)ah,whatsoever -__-). I used to have this bangs-style 7 months ago, before I have the side bangs (read: poni samping...anyway,is it what we call in English? -_-). I've told the hairstylist not to cut my bangs this short! T__T but he remain stubborn and as the result, my bangs is...tooo... short.. T_________T
The following day after I appeared with this short bangs, my classmates laugh uproariously when they saw me. When I turned my body to the right side and was yawning, one of my classmate suddenly laugh at me too. Even my friend of the neighbor class suddenly laughed out loud when he saw me and he pointed at my bangs!! T,T
Does my bangs looks that weird? sobs. But it's okay lah, I have so much fun with it actually, and I wanna appear somehow different sometimes, hahahaha.


Lastly, which is not less importantly,
This afternoon, when I was waiting for my best friend (Christine Kusuma) to go to our new tuition with our new teacher together, my friends told me that there is a selection for anyone who wanna contributes a program that will be showed on Teacher's day. Suddenly, in the re-register list, I saw my friend's name listed there. I do not know why, I suddenly somehow attracted and I asked my friends whether I am suitable on becoming an MC or not. All of them stated yes, and encouraged me to join the selection. But I am quite uncertain of it. Why? Because as what I have said, I have missed the school lessons for a week, so the only hope on learning the lessons I have missed is the tuition. But when I asked Christine, which one should I choose. She said resolutely, "MC". Which makes the undecided matter being answered. And I think, yes, having an experience on becoming an MC is a good deal.
And when I entered the selection room, together with one of the contestant, which is my friend, the juries asked us to perform as an MC now, on the selection program. Kyaaa! This is the first time for me on becoming an MC, and this is impromptu! When I was bringing the program, Christine criticized that I am somehow rigid, and asked me to be more relax. And finally, yes, both me and my friends, are selected and certain to be the MCs for the Teacher's day program. But the juries say, there is a guy, which I do not recognize, will join to become an MC too. So, there is 3 people to be an MC for the Teacher's Day. Me, my friend (Jennifer), and one anonymous guy.
:)
I think it is enough for today! :P

Labels: , , ,



PASTFUTURE