rawrr
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF TWITTER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN +FOLLOW
Owner


안영하세요 ! you have entered the memories land. Do navigate around and leave your messages in my cbox. Thank you. 안영 !


Tagboard

[[PUT YOUR CBOX HERE]] :)

Family


[[CHANGE TO YOUR FOLLOWER WIDGET]]

Wishlist !!

wish1
wish2
wish3
wish4

D' Credits
The Rookie Adventurist.
Friday, September 23, 2011 • 5:30 AM • 0 comments
Hello mate.
I think it has been a decade since I type in this box. Okay so I just decided to start to blog because I think I wanna improve my English and yaa, and I wanna share some good moments here :)
So, I will start with a school life topic. Well, I am a 2nd Senior High School student now. XI science to be exact. And uhm, XI science 02 to be more exact. Studying harder is expected in this class isn't it? Formerly I am not the part of this class fyi, I am not the one with the-so-called plus students. And I did not qualified as the plus students I think? With the lazy attitude, procrastinating habit, and so on.

Time flies,
And I think I've accustomed to this new situation. I admit this new class is awesome. I've acquainted many new fellas. But actually the people who sit near to me is the people I've known before. My desk mate is Grisella, which I've known before too. She is a beautiful girl, with an intelligent, brilliant brain. By looking at her appearance, people would think that she is quite and calm. hehehe. But she is quite silly and has a good sense of humor actually. :D

So, simply let me just tell the score I've achieved on my first monthly exam. I scored 90,... on average. I score it much better than I did before, honestly. And I feel so much contented about those things. Thanks to my mates, Grisella and Grece who motivate me, and teach me soooo many things as well.
Anyway, gonna join a singing competition this Sunday. Wish me luck? ._.

And, happy birthday 김기범 a.k.a 기 umma of SHINee KEY :D
Love you soooooooooooooooooooooo! :D 




Labels: ,



FUTURE